Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fut 20 season progress

by ArsenalSkagen

Original Post

Highlighted

Fut 20 season progress

★★★ Novice

Im not gaining the xp in season progress..

I completed the Hazard’s story and went on to claim the earned rewards, when doing so I got disconnected out of ultimate team.

When I reconnected my season progress xp were back on the same level as of before I completed the Hazard’s story but all the xp and rewards shows as claimed without me getting the xp.

Please help

Kindly regards 

Skagen

Message 1 of 37 (7,157 Views)
Highlighted

FIFA 20 PS4/Missing XP in season progress bar

★★ Novice

I had just reached level 7 in progress bar and just about when I clicked to redeem my reward, I got disconnected from EA servers. When I got back in, my reward was missing and 24 points needed for level 7 had disappeared also.

The same thing happened when I was about to reach level 4, but I didn't think much of it. 

Anyone else experienced the same bug? 

Message 2 of 37 (7,147 Views)
Highlighted

FIFA 20 xp points

★★ Novice

For the SECOND TIME

after finish and got XP POINTS I’m going to claim the reward from season progress and the it DISCONNECT and I’m missing 600 POINTS!!!

going to delete FIFA 20 until all the bugs fixed.

Really disappointed!!!

Message 3 of 37 (7,137 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fut 20 season progress

★★★★ Novice

Same happen to me, and now its just stuck and wont go up when i win points.

Message 4 of 37 (7,107 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Same here. Reached level 7 or 8 by completing score a header from a cross for 720 xp, tried to claim the reward, got logged out and then the xp is gone and the challenge is complete when I logged back in. 

Message 5 of 37 (7,087 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

The exact same thing has happened for me multiple times when trying to claim the reward for levelling up, this is totally not acceptable. I dearly hope EA are going to compensate all the lost XP. Not off to a great start with fifa 20, when EA are not even acknowledging this error.

Message 6 of 37 (7,052 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@ArsenalSkagen Same here. It happened to me twice . Anybody found any solution to this?
Message 7 of 37 (6,988 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@ArsenalSkagen Same here I completed 3 of the week one golf objectives and got 3,300 xp from one game and then I was disconnected from the servers and didn’t receive any xp or move up to level 14
Message 8 of 37 (6,953 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Right now I’m doing the objectives but I’m not claiming any season progress until EA comes with a fix

Message 9 of 37 (6,945 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I’m already missing 1900xp because of this bullsh*t!!!

Message 10 of 37 (6,913 Views)
Twitter Stream