Re: Fur champs

by nathaniel122222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fur champs

★ Novice

when am playing it pop up in the middle of the screen 'your not actively playing the game....... and Is acc soo frustrating this is the second time is done this today all I want is to play fut champs in peace 

Message 1 of 15 (1,686 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@nathaniel122222 Can you try these steps please, from the Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 15 (1,646 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@nathaniel122222 Hiya, what system are you playing FIFA on?
EACade
Message 2 of 15 (1,660 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Xbox one
Message 3 of 15 (1,654 Views)

Community Manager
@nathaniel122222 Can you try these steps please, from the Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade
Message 4 of 15 (1,647 Views)

Fut Draft issue/Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday night i spent money on fifa points to do a draft. First game on i was up 3-1 and the ea servers disconnected, i’m on a wired connection i know i had nothing to do with that. My game got voided and i had to replay my first match which was frustrating. then in my second time playing the first game, the “you are not actively playing the game” screen was stuck on my screen while i was playing and i ended up losing because i couldn’t see the screen. is there anyway i can get compensation for this match? 

Message 5 of 15 (1,654 Views)

Re: Fut Draft issue/Glitch

Community Manager
@DopeCubans FUT Draft uses a Peer2Peer connection so you aren't connected to any servers while you are in a match, if you are getting disconnected it's because you lost connection to the other player.

You can follow these steps http://bit.ly/Open_Ports as well as playing on an Ethernet cable if you are currently on WiFi to make sure you have the best connection possible. This link http://bit.ly/SelfServiceFUTDraft will walk you through replacing the token.
EACade
Message 6 of 15 (1,619 Views)

Gamepl

★★★ Newbie

Hi there I just played a game with a notification on my screen saying I wasn’t actively playing I needed a win in this game to complete the serie a objective in icon swaps so this was extremely annoying as I drew because of it !

Message 7 of 15 (1,644 Views)

★ Novice

Hiya just a quick one I was winning 2-0 but that guy quit but some reason I didn't get the win 

Message 8 of 15 (1,592 Views)

Not actively playing message stuck on screen

★ Guide

What the hell is this??? This remained in screen the whole time I had to quit this match which isn’t fair on my record and dnf stats

Message 9 of 15 (1,590 Views)

Re: Not actively playing message stuck on screen

★ Guide

Sorry the video didn’t upload...

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjfWdZTvR2ncoGynAgkAG5wHSOOM

Message 10 of 15 (1,569 Views)