Fullscreen game-breaking bug

by LO_GRC10

Original Post

Re: Disconeting

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

many people having this issue, lots of threads . it is an origin client issue, was all ok before the update  . There is not really a lot you can do , there is a work around in another thread , but if you shut down pc after you will have to reinstall origin again i believe and re do the work round file removal from what i read. I have the same issue, same as many others. I have done the work around , and just put my pc to sleep instead of complete shutdown , This seems to work . But  we are waiting for a fix from ea

Message 51 of 184 (3,605 Views)

Re: Fullscreen game-breaking bug

★★ Novice
@RoccatHiro i have this off by default, but got this Origin app problem :/
Message 52 of 184 (3,606 Views)

★★ Novice

For me finally turn off Image sharpening dont solve the Problem. But the Solution from @Dreamadv works

. I copy and paste it for you:

1. Close Origin and services processes (OriginWebHelperService.exe и OriginClientService.exe).

2. Delete all files in 2 folders

"C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"

"C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"

3. Start Origin again

And Important to find the Folders: they are both hidden folders, make sure you show hidden folders in files explorer.

Message 53 of 184 (3,578 Views)

disconetion

★★★ Novice

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am having problems with origin/fifa. When I am playing I need to run origin in the backround. That is normal but recently it started to cause problems. i disconeted like  4 times because of this issue. Origin just puts my game into windowed and it kicks me out of the game because it says that I switched focus. It is the same thing as if I press the windows button on my keyboard. This happens every 10 minutes and then click on the screen and it is all back to normal. I don' t know if the problem is in my settings but i hope you can tell me what to do to fix this. 

Message 54 of 184 (3,518 Views)

Re: disconetion

★★★★★ Apprentice
@grnach its an origin client fault, still hoping for a fix
Message 55 of 184 (3,504 Views)

Re: disconetion

★★★ Novice

So this is a game breaking bug and has been going on for days but we've had no kind of acknowledgement or proper communication at all from EA about this. They really really don't care at all about the PC community 

Message 56 of 184 (3,467 Views)

Fifa 20 Pc - kicked for switching focus

★★★ Novice

I’ve been playing Fifa on the Pc with no issue and now every game I keep getting “kicked for switch in focus”

I’m not using alt + tab, I’ve turned everything possible which could effect it and disabled notifications but i’m still getting this!! 

any solution?

Message 57 of 184 (3,465 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 Pc - kicked for switching focus

★★★★ Novice

Had the same problem since last night gave me a headache mate. Tried all the suggestions for ea help and what I could find online. Disabled all notifications in windows. But what worked for me in the end was uninstall origin itself then reinstall it. Works fine now with no problems for 2 whole matches.

Message 58 of 184 (3,459 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 Pc - kicked for switching focus

★★★ Novice

Cheers mate,I’ll give it a try! I’ve already uninstalled Fifa just to see if that helps. Thank god it didn’t start doing this while champs was on.

Message 59 of 184 (3,451 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still happening... looking forward to a fix.

Message 60 of 184 (3,409 Views)