Fullscreen game-breaking bug

by LO_GRC10

Original Post

Re: Fullscreen game-breaking bug

★★ Novice

I'm sorry how do you roll back. Having this issue since the update.

Message 21 of 184 (3,200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

roll back only works  to test , then you are forced to update whn you reboot the pc or u cant play on line mode , would like an update from ea on this

Message 22 of 184 (3,324 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah the bug's back after updating origin, you would think that they would have removed it between the public release and the test phase but noooooo, now Fifa's broken for everyone

Message 23 of 184 (3,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i have also noticed when i have the client open, that at bottom it shows my other mates are playing and stopping playing several games in a few seconds which is not possible it kind of spams it at the bottom of screen every two minute or so. and my client just vanished from desktop and comes back on. All from latest client update , all ok with old client. i am all most ttmpted to say that when the origin issues i am seeing on desktop is happening , this is when i am getting the lost focus screen in fifa

Message 24 of 184 (3,281 Views)

Origin update game-breaking bug

★★★★★ Novice

We've had a game-breaking bug over the past few days, where the game leaves fullscreen mode randomly on its own every few minutes. This was solved via stopping the access to the Origin test versions and therefore leaving the 10.5.68 beta to return to the stable 10.5.67.

However, 10.5.68 is now public, everyone had to update Origin to play offline and the bug has returned with the update, the game is now broken again if you play online

Message 25 of 184 (3,089 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

This is currently under investigation by the Origin team, I'll pass along any updates as I get them.
EACade
Message 26 of 184 (3,239 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, that's EA we are talking about so do your maths, no workaround, I tried switching off all notifications, participation into beta etc.. We will not be able to play Fifa until they fix it...

Message 27 of 184 (3,230 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Cade awesome !
Message 28 of 184 (3,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Have exactly the same issues since Origin Update today. Tried everything, without success.

Now i changed at Taskmanager the priority from fifa20.exe to high. I was able to Play a complete game now without going back to Desktop. Will do some further games to verify this, Maybe someone else is able to test it too...

Forget it Frown, second game, kicked back to Desktop.

Message 29 of 184 (3,204 Views)

Re: Origin update game-breaking bug

★ Novice

Happens to me even with Chrome open. Just opens up Origin 

Message 30 of 184 (3,054 Views)