Full ram usage and other cpu/ram issues Anthem

by mathieuderuyck

Original Post

Full ram usage and other cpu/ram issues Anthem

★★★ Novice

When running Anthem all my RAM usage is full requiring 9-13GB for the game to run. I have 16GB so this should be enough for any game. 

The gpu usage also drops to 70-80 frequently in the game which causes lower fps. 

As for the CPU its so my new cpu bottlenecks RTX 3070, total cpu usage is 50 but max thread/cpu usage at one core is 80-90 which is bottleneck.

This game has one of the worst optimizations I have ever seen. 

And Bioware don't do anything about it... 

Message 1 of 2 (763 Views)

Re: Full ram usage and other cpu/ram issues Anthem

★ Guide

I have a Ryzen 3600, Corsair 16GB 3200mhz RAM and a RX580 8GB GPU I just bought this game cheap and I'm playing at 1920x1080p and it's set to the HIGH preset it uses 7.8GB of RAM when playing and only about 4GB or VRAM I think and my GPU was 71 degree. FPS is a little bit all over the place at the moment but I'm playing around with settings to get it right as long as I get 60FPS and if you want worst optimizations for a game have you seen Cyberpunk 2077??? Anthem maybe not be the best but least it plays decently but I agree it does still optimizating but I think it looks amazing and I've platted the PS4 version at 30fps and it's seriously even worse loading times.

If your CPU is bottleknecking your GPU than thats your problem

Message 2 of 2 (713 Views)