Re: Full month subs. is gone after mistaken ban.

by FqteWeqver

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Full month subs. is gone after mistaken ban.

★ Novice

Hello. I was recently banned because of violation of Terms of Service. (30 nov) 3 days later, after I send an e-mail with a request to explain how and why, I was unbanned. Problem is, I bought subscription before I start to play and got only 7 lvl at all, what is maximum 2-3 hours. So I lost both the money and full month subscription. It's wouldn't be a problem, if I get deserved ban, but I didn't, it wasn't my mistake at all. Sure, 1 month doesn't cost so much, but this isn't a problem. I paid, I got ban because of devs' (or close) mistake and I lost everything. So what can I do with so stunning situation?

P.s. Sry for english, but I tried as good as I can.  

Message 1 of 5 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

@FqteWeqver I've sent you a PM with a bit more information specific to your case Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (443 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@FqteWeqver Firstly, don't worry, your English is fine Standard smile

From the looks of your account, you'll need to give us a quick call as I see the issue wasn't fuly resolved yet. There's some things on both the SWTOR and EA side that need to be addressed.

Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

★ Novice

I'm from Russia, so make a call is a problem. And I barely can talk in english. Well, if it's the only way, then I'll just forget about it.

Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@FqteWeqver I've sent you a PM with a bit more information specific to your case Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (444 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

For some reasons, I didn't think that money could be refunded. And I checked balance, and they were refunded. Thanks for answering.

Message 5 of 5 (387 Views)