Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Full month subs. is gone after mistaken ban.

by FqteWeqver

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Full month subs. is gone after mistaken ban.

★ Novice

Hello. I was recently banned because of violation of Terms of Service. (30 nov) 3 days later, after I send an e-mail with a request to explain how and why, I was unbanned. Problem is, I bought subscription before I start to play and got only 7 lvl at all, what is maximum 2-3 hours. So I lost both the money and full month subscription. It's wouldn't be a problem, if I get deserved ban, but I didn't, it wasn't my mistake at all. Sure, 1 month doesn't cost so much, but this isn't a problem. I paid, I got ban because of devs' (or close) mistake and I lost everything. So what can I do with so stunning situation?

P.s. Sry for english, but I tried as good as I can.  

Message 1 of 5 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Full month subs. is gone after mistaken ban.

EA Live QV Team

@FqteWeqver I've sent you a PM with a bit more information specific to your case Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (112 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

@FqteWeqver Firstly, don't worry, your English is fine Standard smile

From the looks of your account, you'll need to give us a quick call as I see the issue wasn't fuly resolved yet. There's some things on both the SWTOR and EA side that need to be addressed.

Message 2 of 5 (95 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm from Russia, so make a call is a problem. And I barely can talk in english. Well, if it's the only way, then I'll just forget about it.

Message 3 of 5 (83 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

@FqteWeqver I've sent you a PM with a bit more information specific to your case Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (113 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

For some reasons, I didn't think that money could be refunded. And I checked balance, and they were refunded. Thanks for answering.

Message 5 of 5 (56 Views)