Re: Frozen Sims

by fa1a08c76452da84

Original Post

Frozen Sims

★★★ Apprentice

First it was just one frozen sim in the business center. I tapped on her, she froze in place, and hasn’t moved since. Except now she stands still in place, still blinking and swaying, with the butterfly animation still going. You can’t tap on her to interact. Twist? She is pale white, with no hair, shirt, or color on anywhere except her skirt.

This was a day or two after the Become Internet Sensation event I did. It brought me to the club, where I saw Izzy dancing. Next time I went to the club, Izzy was standing still doing nothing. You also cannot interact with him. It just happened again with the Llama Zoom sim in the business center. She was standing in the back room, and I couldn’t interact. She started walking away, so I tapped on her and she completely froze mid-step. I exited the app and opened it to find her next to the mannequin sim, standing still but blinking and swaying. I’m not sure what is causing this, but clearly it’s happening with NPC’s as well as player sims (the one with the butterflies). Apparently the Izzy screenshot is too large to attach, but he is just like these ones. Standing still but blinking and swaying, not tappable.

Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update: Izzy and the Mannequin are gone. The Llama Zoom girl remains.

Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)

Seems to all go back to this known issue:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Living-Izzy-s-Mannequin-present-in-Marketplace/td-p/70010...

Feel free to add a 'me too' and show your screenshots in that post. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (460 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem here.
Message 4 of 4 (383 Views)