Re: Froze

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Froze

★★★ Novice

Hi all! 

Last days I'm getting frozen screen while I'm in the battle. In Geonosis it happened two times. 

Today I lost a combat in GA because the game stop working. 

I could take a screenshot with the combat status.

It should be an easy combat, but I have a lost combat now. 

What can I do? The game is not reliable since last update. I saw other request about this situation. This is happening so often to many players, so the answer "We can't do anything" is not acceptable when this is due to a game problem. 

Best Regards

Message 1 of 4 (432 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @jlmurielg,

I'm catching up on threads in this board and wanted to link in with you on this. How has the game been since?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (383 Views)

★★ Novice

It is still doing this and triggered on my main AND alt accounts when either I entered GAC or began a battle in GAC.

This was an old bug at least on Android phones that has returned. The sound glitches and becomes a steady loud BUZZing noise and the game locks up. Either crashes completely or you have to force kill it. Seems like a memory leak in a sound file and that jist compounds itself until the game locks up. Hope any of that info helps. The bug was around on and off for almost a year originally and I want to say it has been gone for almost 6mo-1yr until it started again.

Message 3 of 4 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump, still occurring after latest game update.

GALAXY S20 FE 5G w/latest Android software.

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)