Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Froze

by Gutshanks

Original Post

Froze

★★★ Newbie

Hi all! 

Last days I'm getting frozen screen while I'm in the battle. In Geonosis it happened two times. 

Today I lost a combat in GA because the game stop working. 

I could take a screenshot with the combat status.

It should be an easy combat, but I have a lost combat now. 

What can I do? The game is not reliable since last update. I saw other request about this situation. This is happening so often to many players, so the answer "We can't do anything" is not acceptable when this is due to a game problem. 

Best Regards

Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @jlmurielg,

I'm catching up on threads in this board and wanted to link in with you on this. How has the game been since?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)

★★ Novice

It is still doing this and triggered on my main AND alt accounts when either I entered GAC or began a battle in GAC.

This was an old bug at least on Android phones that has returned. The sound glitches and becomes a steady loud BUZZing noise and the game locks up. Either crashes completely or you have to force kill it. Seems like a memory leak in a sound file and that jist compounds itself until the game locks up. Hope any of that info helps. The bug was around on and off for almost a year originally and I want to say it has been gone for almost 6mo-1yr until it started again.

Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump, still occurring after latest game update.

GALAXY S20 FE 5G w/latest Android software.

Message 4 of 4 (104 Views)
Twitter Stream