Freezing

by SKnight9900

Original Post

Freezing

★★★ Newbie

Twice now Arena has froze on me in the middle of combat. These are automatic losses.

Message 1 of 31 (1,487 Views)

Re: Freezing

★★ Novice
@SKnight9900 Same happens to me
Message 2 of 31 (1,332 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @SKnight9900 and @TheZicaneDk.

Are you on Android or iOS devices?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 31 (1,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai Me too, twice. Samsung galaxy 8+. Borh times in fleet arena. I also posted in the bugs section in a similar thread.
Message 4 of 31 (1,258 Views)

Hey there, @bledee10.

Thanks for the info! If you have a bug report already set up, that may be the best bet to run through first, to ensure that it's not something on the backend affecting you.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 31 (1,232 Views)

★★ Novice

Agree. The game has froze on me 5 times now during battle. All coinciding with the Geonosian TB Update. Before the Geonosian TB I've ran the game flawlessly with no crashes (connection issues maybe at the server end but EA always blame your connection.) for over a year on the same device. After this major update I have reinstalled, clear cachce and stopped all background tasks before launching and it will still crash at random. Most annoyingly during GA battles costing me dearly.

Message 6 of 31 (1,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was battling in GA and I was clearing going to win the battle and it froze on me.  Because of it freezing it cost me 25-30 points in GA.  It also most likely cost me the win.

Message 7 of 31 (1,155 Views)

★★ Novice

Good luck, it’s still happening and I have an iPhone X max. Call customer support twice and get a run around. Looks like I’m losing GAC this round as a result with no help from customer service after two calls. One to tell me it was my phone and they would send me a link to troubleshoot, and the second to get the link that wasn’t included in the first email as promised. Apparently their time is worth more than their customer’s because I got nothing for the trouble, except ticked off. 

Message 8 of 31 (1,151 Views)

★★★★ Novice

samething happened here too!!!!

middle of the arena battle (twice today) 

&

fleet arena battle (once)

Message 9 of 31 (1,124 Views)

Hey there, @bigfishbobby.

Would you be able to give these troubleshooting steps a try? I'd like to see if it improves performance for you.

If anyone else has an iOS device, you're welcome to try these, as well.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 31 (1,108 Views)