Re: Freezing

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @ICEEBOYS.

The iPhone SE is very similar to the iPhone 6S, so it may be affected by the known issue where older iOS devices are crashing and freezing more often.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 21 of 31 (691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nobody reaponded to me. and this gotta stop.

the game froze during my GA battle.

then my team was gone.

i have an iphone SE, ios 12.

my ally code is

225-226-225

Message 22 of 31 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice

is that ur response?

i got an older phone, so ...

really? 

player id 225-226-225

Terry. K. Eum

the guild leader of iceeboysusa 

Message 23 of 31 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Android device one+ 3t. Android 9. Freeze during GA now. couple days ago 2 freeze in 1 phase of Geonosis TB. Before 2 or 3 times. Freezez start about 2-3 weeks ago.

Message 24 of 31 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am from iceeboysuse. I got same problem yesterday on squad arena. I lost my attempt.

Message 25 of 31 (664 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai Got another hang today. This time during an arena battle. This is really starting to affect my ability to progress in this game.
Message 26 of 31 (629 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep. Got another hang myself. This is incredibly irritating as the number of options we have is limited.

Message 27 of 31 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@mhsiegel14And a second time. I can now no longer climb to the top without having to spend crystals on a refresh (and that assumes no more freezes). This is ridiculous. This was after I quit the app, quite all other apps and rebooted the phone.

(FWIW: the freezes seem to occur if my opponents Ackbar goes first and wipes out my Biggs.)

Message 28 of 31 (623 Views)

★ Apprentice

And yet another hang. This time, Palp squad against NS, when Tarkin used Intimidation Factor. I did the "troubleshooting" steps just like I was asked. It's still happening. I'm trying to get g13 pieces and I need GA wins and feats progress. This is beyond troublesome

Message 29 of 31 (596 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did get a notification from Facebook messenger shortly after the hang. Maybe there is some sort of interaction from that? It could be just coincidence

Message 30 of 31 (595 Views)