Re: Freezing

by redfearnb

Original Post

Freezing

★★★★★ Novice
In a few matches I have played the game freezes then after a few seconds speeds up to 4xspeed to catch up to real time. Needless to say those few seconds of not being able to caommand/create new troops costs you the match.
I am under assumption that it could be an internet connection issue (although I have fiber optic and sit next to the router). What most other games have is a disconnection pause to the game then reconnects and restarts players at the same time. Just a suggestion for improvements for the released version Standard smile
Message 1 of 9 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had game freeze twice. This was not a connection issue. 

Message 2 of 9 (834 Views)

★★ Novice

I have yet been able to complete a single match because the game freezes every time and when I can finally do something i have already lost. 

Message 3 of 9 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know if it’s the user connection but I get lag during game or can’t even more during the game start and I lose

Message 4 of 9 (822 Views)

★★ Novice
I've had freezing issues as well almost every day for the last week. The first week of play didn't have any lag and now it's almost every match regardless of where I am playing or what time of the day or night it is. Looks like EA servers are being taxed.
Message 5 of 9 (784 Views)

★★ Novice

I've just experienced a game where every three to four seconds there was a pause followed by my opponent moving at triple speed and rolling all over my units. Totally unfair and there's zero issue with my connection. If the connection is poor for either player need to just have the match scrubbed. Giving either person a win isn't fair and the only reasonable thing is to go neutral.

Message 6 of 9 (727 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are experiencing issues with connection then please run through the troubleshooting steps for your device to see if it helps. It is also worth play on data as well as wifi to see if the issues remain. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (701 Views)

★★ Novice
Game still freezes no matter what I try so I will not be playing anymore.
Message 8 of 9 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've had the same issue since the first day I started this game. While Im in the middle of the battle suddenly the game stops. Units are still controllable but there is no respond and looks like I've lost the connection. And this only happens when I am using WIFI. With cellular data (4g) everything is ok and the game is smooth. I play a lot of online game with my 512 kbps router and this is the first game that has these issues.

Message 9 of 9 (590 Views)