Re: Freezing when against Ewoks

by samgribbles

Original Post

Freezing when against Ewoks

★★ Novice

Hello there,

I got freezing problem in couples of days...

that prob. only when i deal with ewoks in GAC, event and TW...i hope your team looking forward to solving this prob.

For your information, i using android phone (pocophone F1 6GB Ram + 128GB storage) and my expectation nothing wrong with my internet connection. My guild member also had similar prob. with freezing game

Here i'm attached pic of my latest freezing prob that i just facing in event a few moment ago...i capture it before i minimize game screen and exit the game...that freezing about an half of hour

Screenshot_2019-07-29-14-18-34-657_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png

Message 1 of 9 (702 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RebelStillHere I'm getting the freeze mostly against Ewoks during GAC and events. I have gotten the freeze a couple times against other teams in GAC though.
Message 2 of 9 (662 Views)

★★ Novice

So, i not alone facing that kind of problem...

Freezing in GAC - I got bad ending with unexpected rank/low reward

Freezing in Arena - I wasting my limited attempts just because I FTP player

Freezing in TW - I hurt the rest of my guild members because wasting my toons and make them put extra attempt on something unacceptable and no attention from developers

Freezing in TB - This is bad also because my guild playing smart to gain every single Territory Points especially from Combat Mission

I need serious attention from developers and at least they re noted it to solving this matter.

Message 3 of 9 (651 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @RebelStillHere and @oxinferno, have you troubleshooted the freezing? Can you share what steps you've tried? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 9 (639 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna I've tried the "Troubleshooting Steps" link, as provided in the "Freezing" thread, without success. This has only been a problem for roughly a month. Overall app performance has dropped coinciding with an update around that time
Message 5 of 9 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @oxinferno,

O, thanks for letting me know. I've checked test thread and the link in there was for troubleshooting Android devices. There's quite a few steps in that article. Can you please take a look at the list below and copy/paste it into your reply adding a Yes or a No beside the exact steps you've completed already. It'll give me a better understanding of what you've tried and help narrow down the potential cause:

(Note: If you've not completed some of these steps yet, before you continue please take down a copy of your Player ID or Ally code and then proceed with the steps. Best to have a copy of those someone in case you'll need them for again.)

- Cleared Apps Cache
- Cleared Google Play Store Cache
- Closed Background Apps
- Deleted Unused Apps
- Checked Phone and app have the latest updates
- Restarted the phone
- Restarted the App
- Restarted your Wi-Fi
- Double checked the time and date on your phone are insync with local time
- Switched from Wi-Fi to mobile data or vice versa?
- Double checked storage space on your phone
- Tested it from another device

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 9 (620 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna Just had yet another hang: my ewoks vs FO. Yet another round of GAC that I will lose. The app has been noticeably slower, longer load times, etc for weeks now.

I have worked in software QA for 15 years. This isn't an issue with my phone.

- Cleared Apps Cache - yes
- Cleared Google Play Store Cache - yes
- Closed Background Apps - yes
- Deleted Unused Apps - plenty of storage space, not necessary
- Checked Phone and app have the latest updates - yes
- Restarted the phone - yes
- Restarted the App - yes
- Restarted your Wi-Fi - not necessary
- Double checked the time and date on your phone are insync with local time - yes
- Switched from Wi-Fi to mobile data or vice versa? - yes
- Double checked storage space on your phone - yes
- Tested it from another device - no other device
Message 7 of 9 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna Another GAC matchup, another lost round due to freeze during a battle with Ewoks involved
Message 8 of 9 (586 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It also froze on me.

Message 9 of 9 (576 Views)