Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Freezing up and very long load times

by GhostsGoblins

Original Post

Freezing up and very long load times

★★★★ Newbie

Hi

Just a short complaint about swgoh freezing after certain activities ingame,

When I sim for gear it takes an age to complete and sometimes complete freeze lockup so I have to force quit the game which then inturn wont let me back into the game I get stuck on the main loading screen.

The freezing has happend numerous times while competing in grand arena and team war which has made me lose due to force quitting because of the game freezing.

My signals fine, My phones fine

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

Re: Freezing up and very long load times

Hi, @GhostsGoblins

Have you tried clearing your cache yet?
If this doesn't help, make sure your SWGoH account is linked to your google play account before you proceed to the next step.

If you verified that you're linked to google play, you can delete your game. Restart your android device and reinstall SWGoH and link the game again to your google play account.

Don't panic when you see you're starting again at level one. That means your account isn't linked yet.

An easy way to link it very quickly is to use your google play account directly and open SWGoH from there.

I don't work for EA. If a post solved your problem, please accept it as a solution and grant XP.

There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.
Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help