Freezing up and very long load times

by GhostsGoblins

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Freezing up and very long load times

★★ Novice

Hi

Just a short complaint about swgoh freezing after certain activities ingame,

When I sim for gear it takes an age to complete and sometimes complete freeze lockup so I have to force quit the game which then inturn wont let me back into the game I get stuck on the main loading screen.

The freezing has happend numerous times while competing in grand arena and team war which has made me lose due to force quitting because of the game freezing.

My signals fine, My phones fine

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Freezing up and very long load times

Hi, @GhostsGoblins

Have you tried clearing your cache yet?
If this doesn't help, make sure your SWGoH account is linked to your google play account before you proceed to the next step.

If you verified that you're linked to google play, you can delete your game. Restart your android device and reinstall SWGoH and link the game again to your google play account.

Don't panic when you see you're starting again at level one. That means your account isn't linked yet.

An easy way to link it very quickly is to use your google play account directly and open SWGoH from there.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)

All Replies

Re: Freezing up and very long load times

Hi, @GhostsGoblins

Have you tried clearing your cache yet?
If this doesn't help, make sure your SWGoH account is linked to your google play account before you proceed to the next step.

If you verified that you're linked to google play, you can delete your game. Restart your android device and reinstall SWGoH and link the game again to your google play account.

Don't panic when you see you're starting again at level one. That means your account isn't linked yet.

An easy way to link it very quickly is to use your google play account directly and open SWGoH from there.

Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)