Freezing my whole computer

by RevoltPlays

Original Post

Freezing my whole computer

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Okay, so for the past few days since I switched from my Playstation to my PC I have been experiencing freezing, not of the game, my whole computer. This usually occurs after a game ends and only while running apex. My computer freezes to the point of needing to manually power it off using the power switch. I let it sit for approx. 2 hours when it happened earlier today, and it stayed frozen in the same spot. I have tried repairing the game, changing graphics, and researching the topic. All of these to no avail. Now, I contacted support about an hour ago and I am quite displeased at how unhelpful it was. They ran me through basic troubleshooting and questions. At one point they sent me (word for word) a tutorial on how to change the affinity of an application. No other instructions just simply the copy and paste instructions.The article he/she directly quoted with no other instructions. I can't find chat logs but if I do I will leave those. Anybody have any clue?

edit: this has begun to happen every single game, making it unplayable. It's also happening during the game now so I'm losing some good games.

edit: The chat log is massive and caused the spam filter to yeet my post into the depths so I'll leave a link. Chat log

Message 1 of 1 (164 Views)