Re: Freezing at "Stocking the Sticker Shop"

by AwesomeSauceH

Original Post

★★★ Novice

So with the user.cfg he can get into the sticker shop, but the game crashes frequently.  In his case, he will have to remove the user.cfg file to play, then put it back and restart if he want to get to the sticker shop.

-T

Message 51 of 59 (1,868 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can you tell what file you used it on or what you did step by step if you can?

Message 52 of 59 (1,852 Views)

★★★ Novice

There is a step by step description in my (MotherOfGeeks) entry at page 5 of this topic. Make sure the file you create is named user.cfg, and not user.cfg.txt (see tycopug's entry just below mine on page 5). You may have to turn on "show file extentions" in the file explorer to see and fix this.

As you can see, the fix works for some, and not so well for others. I'm assuming it's to do with different processors. Good luck!

Message 53 of 59 (1,828 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You sir, are a genius! I can't believe it works! I do have crashes and 3.000.000 coins saved up, so opening all the packs will take a while Large smile

Message 54 of 59 (1,825 Views)

★ Novice
Sorry for all because I did not respond ( I forgot to answer because I was playing :P) , but I realized I was saving user.cfg.txt , but I managed to solve the problem and now I'm playing normally. :D
Message 55 of 59 (1,789 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Please fix this problem.
Message 56 of 59 (1,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ummm I play on PS4 and that does happen when I go to my gifts also just got upgrades so very frustrated how fix

Message 57 of 59 (1,237 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever get a fix for it? Im playing on ps4 too with same problem 

Message 58 of 59 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue on Xbox One X. Just started playing the game, bought a bunch of dlc packs and the shop is stuck on "Stocking the Sticker Shop" with 62 gifts I can't open. This needs to be fixed.

Message 59 of 59 (722 Views)