Freezing app

by BlitzkriegArmada

Original Post

Freezing app

★★ Novice

The app has started freezing quite often after the previous update. Mostly when a battle is loading (entering to battle). Because of that, I have lost multiple battles. I did troubleshooting about a week ago when this problem occurred, but those steps didn't help and the app has kept freezing. Also, my guild members have had similar issues.

Message 1 of 4 (595 Views)

Re: Freezing app

Hello there @BlitzkriegArmada 

CG is aware of the app freezing during battles.

Message 2 of 4 (452 Views)

★★ Novice

This is very frustrating. I have lost multiple battles and that's because I have missed a lot of materials, credits, crystals, etc. I'm expecting proper compensation (for all).

Message 3 of 4 (407 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BlitzkriegArmada

The Team investigating this have just recently asked players affected by this to please fill out the survey below to ensure they have as much information as possible to aid in the investigation. Your information may prove critical in diagnosing the issue and getting it fixed - as quickly as they possibly can.

FILL IN THIS SURVEY IF YOU EXPERIENCE THE FREEZE ABOVE: https://forms.gle/Ek8FnENMfRcmqKeX7

If you have a moment to spare to fill out the survey, those insights may prove critical to the teams investigations. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)