Freezing, Lagging, Disconnection on Xbox

by crobin2232

Original Post

Freezing, Lagging, Disconnection on Xbox

★★★★★ Newbie

I was playing Season 3 five minutes before the update. Nothing was wrong. Downloaded season 4 and there were major freezing/lag/connectivity issues. I figured, ok their servers are getting blasted right now, so I'll wait. They'll get everything resolved.

It's been out for 3 days now, and every day I've had the same exact issues. Nothing has gotten ANY better. 

Any time I open a door, pick up any item, fire a gun, someone else on the map dies, a voice action happens, etc, there's a half second freeze. I've had times where the game will freeze for about 10 seconds and I'll show up in the middle of the map getting fired on by everyone and die. 

I've been trying to play with all my friends that I've been playing since before season 1 with, and ALL of them are having the exact same issues. We play on different styles of xboxs, different connections, we've all tried restarting routers, restarting xbox, uninstalling, and nothing is helping.

It's just made it completely un-playable. I've got around 60 games this season and every single one has been garbage. 

Message 1 of 1 (139 Views)