Freezes into crashes while in training or matchmaking (Intel CPU + NVIDIA GPU )

by Reewarp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Freezes into crashes while in training or matchmaking (Intel CPU + NVIDIA GPU )

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey there, while I'm playing (training & matchmaking) the game keep crashing over and over with no error, sometimes I can play 1minute, sometimes 3 or 5minutes and the game become frozen and the game crash.

I tried to downgrade my settings (don't need to but I tried) but nothing seems to help

Help please us ! D:

(DxDiag + mymsinfo are in french sorry for that)

Message 1 of 7 (1,888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Freezes into crashes while in training or matchmaking (Intel CPU + NVIDIA GP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The server restart seems to fix this problem, I also repair my game but I'm pretty sure the "fix" come from the server restart

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,797 Views)

All Replies

Re: Freezes into crashes while in training or matchmaking (Intel CPU + NVIDIA GP

★★★★★ Novice
Me too but i have amd fx six-core
Message 2 of 7 (1,847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The server restart seems to fix this problem, I also repair my game but I'm pretty sure the "fix" come from the server restart

Message 3 of 7 (1,798 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How do you precisely restart the server?
Message 4 of 7 (1,627 Views)

★ Apprentice

can you pick up weapons? The game work fine for me, but crash when i try to pick up a gun...

Message 5 of 7 (1,542 Views)

Crashed trying to launch training map

★★★ Newbie

Game crashed with DXGI initialize error when trying to launch training

Message 6 of 7 (1,321 Views)

★★ Novice

What do you mean by "Server Restart"?

Message 7 of 7 (1,372 Views)