Re: Freezes Computer

by Konform103

Original Post

Freezes Computer

★★ Apprentice

I'll be playing for a little while, and then all of a sudden my entire screen will freeze, causing me to have to restart my pc. I can't get a full game in, and it doesn't unfreeze, the only thing I can do is shut my gaming laptop (Dell Inspiron) and the power button won't even work normally to shut it off when it freezes. I have NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 Ti, newest update version, and Intel Core i5-7300 HQ CPU @ 2.50GHZ

Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I hope someone can help me, or if this is something that has to do with the new release it can be fixed so that I can play. I'm pretty hyped about the game.

Message 2 of 5 (301 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello,

I do have same kind of problem but my computer doesn't freeze entirely, however my game freezes in the middle of the fight or sometimes just randomly. I think that's the Apex Legend server/game problem and we just have to wait for another patch.
I've heard that a lot of people have some FPS/Freezing problems and I think that's because this game is so new and it needs some patches.

lamb1ne
Message 3 of 5 (300 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi guys,

My game freezes after opening it and pressing continue with a black screen and a loading symbol right bottom corner. I can't do anything on windows at this situation and my computer's fans goes crazy. After a while if i don't close the computer myself with power button, i get a blue screen. Here what i tried:

I reinstalled the game 2 times.
I reinstalled the origin.
I repaired anti-cheat.
I reinstalled anti-cheat.
I tried another language to start it.
I put a launcher option to start it windowed.
Message 4 of 5 (289 Views)