BFV Freeze then Disconnect.

by Foley8910

Original Post

Re: Freeze for a milli sec then CTD

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryHey, thank you for the reply! Non of these you mention i have. But probably i finded out what's the problem with my pc. I did a memory test with Memtest86 and one of the memory sticks is full of errors. The good news is, I know the problem now, bad thing I have to order new memory. Btw with one stick i can play with lower fps without crash. Just wait until tomorrow for the new memory and I'll keep you updated when the new memory arrives.

Message 11 of 14 (383 Views)

Community Manager

@pirrof 

Glad to hear we're on the right path on getting this fixed. We'll see you on the beaches real soon. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 14 (376 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Update! New ram arrived today. And I can tell with a big smile that I no longer have crashes. It even seems that the game is running better than ever before, my fps is now 95 average than the previous 80 fps, and this also on DX12. The memory probably already broke when my PSU also broke a few months ago, and have played with bad memory all the time. Well, I'm going to play and see you on the beach!

Message 13 of 14 (348 Views)

BFV Freeze then Disconnect.

★★ Novice

I am struggling to play BFV without getting disconnected from servers at random times. The game will be playing fine then all of a suidden it will freeze and either recover after 5 seconds or so or more often than not i will get disconnected from the server and have to find another game again.

Sometimes i can get through a few matches sometimes its a few minutes into a match, there does not seem to be a pattern to it. When it does recover there is no latancy catchup, its almost as if everyone on the server had a freeze. 

It is making the game almost unplayable because i am getting sick of getting pulled out of a match all the time and im fairly certain this is not a problem my side, unless anyone can shed any light on what might be my issue?

Message 14 of 14 (341 Views)