Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Freeze during GA

by Unit10101

Original Post

Highlighted

Freeze during GA

★ Novice

My first GA, second round.  Pretty excited!  Game froze during a battle (which I was winning with understaffed team).  Had to go in and finish it with another team.  I would not have won the GA round since the opposing fleet was too strong for me, but I feel I lost out on some points.  Using Pixel X on Android.  Any advice?

Message 1 of 5 (265 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Happens again, and this was a GA I could have won!  Help needed, or at least a response.

Message 2 of 5 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Again and again.  Two times more I lost a (winning) team in a Grand Arena battle.  This latest time my 97k power BH team went up against 69k power Jedi/CLS team --- I killed two, another was almost done, had all 5 BHs and my contract, and was probbaly going to win when game froze and when I went back in all the Jedi were back alive (not a Jolee team) but my BH team had gone and I was 1 battle down.

Using Nokia relatively new Nokia 8.1 with latest Android One.

Please respond.

Message 3 of 5 (70 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

This has happened to me in GAC, in squad arena, and in territory war in the past two weeks.  In each instance, I lose a whole squad; my opponent doesn't even lose the characters I defeated before the freeze.  This is costing both me and my guild.

Message 4 of 5 (60 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

At first I thought it was because of my Pixel-C android tablet (no longer receives Android updates) but this happens on my new-ish Nokia Android One mobile phone.  It's very annoying to lose a whole squad in what may have been a winning encounter, to lose your full team, and to have the opposing team remain unaffected.  I understand why CG should not reset the encounter if time outs, but this is game freeze. :-(

Would be nice to have a response from an EA rep.

Message 5 of 5 (55 Views)