Re: Freeze at the end of the match

by gaghy13

Original Post

★★ Novice
I think it's not a platform problem because im on xboxone and u on pc..so its a hardware bug..how u solve the problem? Plz some help form EA!
Message 71 of 134 (1,241 Views)

★★ Novice
Ive just update my xbox and my first match was ok..im tryin for the 2nd to check the bug is fixed..
Message 72 of 134 (1,227 Views)

★★ Novice
Its unbelievable! when i was playing i try to pause and this happened! In game pause! Naturally the game stop workin Frown
Message 73 of 134 (1,209 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @gaghy13 @SergeantOzzy Thanks for all the reports and information! 

We are investigating this problem for the moment, I dont have any ETA when it will be fixed. 

Are you two close to be 140? 

/Atic 

Message 74 of 134 (1,143 Views)

★★ Novice
Im up level 140 so the bug is fixed and i can play multiple games without freezing Standard smile
Message 75 of 134 (1,140 Views)

Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

EA DICE Team

Hey @Mammoth_Breath @OopsooGUARDIANoOopso @BigoPlayz A quick question, what level do you happen to be in Battlefield1? 

/Atic 

Message 76 of 134 (1,096 Views)

Freezes at end of round 32 seconds

★★★ Newbie
Not letting me join the next round since yesterday. Ever since the most recent update. Says round will start in 32 seconds, and just freezes.
Message 77 of 134 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Novice
At that stage my level was 139. Now is 140.
Message 78 of 134 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Currently 107, first happened about 2 months ago, and then about 4-5 times since, have to F4 to resolve - no other options.

I can't give precise details of when it happens, I could be prone under fire or switching from gameplay/spawn to menu screen - so unable to replicate, seems random.

The game is still running, behind the overlay stating that the game is over, I can die and/or be revived but I cannot return into the game - something else has determined that I have finished the game and its looking to put me into the next game.

Is there some hidden shortcut key, for exiting the round the devs may have used during production, from console commands?

Edit: had happen twice since posting, I believe it is caused when you you press ESC twice whilst in scoreboard.

Message 79 of 134 (1,069 Views)

★ Novice

I am level 140 on PS4 and this happens now every single round.. 

Message 80 of 134 (1,210 Views)