Freeze at Connecting to EA/Establishing Connection

by iCE28

Original Post

Freeze at Connecting to EA/Establishing Connection

★ Novice

Hi, need help with my issue. Unable to load into the game at all, at the start screen after pressing enter to play, then forever freeze after Connecting to EA/ Establishing Connection screen appear. No error message, tried reinstalling windows and gpu drivers, running origin and the game in admin mode, flushing dns, clearing temp files, nothing works. Please help.

Platform: PC

Wired connection.

Message 1 of 4 (743 Views)

Re: Freeze at Connecting to EA/Establishing Connection

★★★ Newbie

Got the same issue but I'm on PS4. Started happening after my game softlocked while loading into a lobby, along with my console also softlocking while I tried to exit out of the game after it took too long to send an error report. After the error report actually showed up after restarting my PS4 the game has just frozen at "Connecting to EA / Establishing connection" every time I boot up the game since then. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game on my PS4 doesn't help either.

Really need any suggestions for a fix to this glitch ASAP, I really want to get to playing this game again.

Message 2 of 4 (696 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello I am having the same issue, did you solve it? pls let me know how to solve it I am on ps4

Message 3 of 4 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help too guys.  Game won't load at all.  It just says establishing connection and tries to load.  But no gameplay at all.  What do I do now?  This is * for sure.  Just bought the PS4 and this game on boxing day.

Message 4 of 4 (587 Views)