Freeze and not Responding

by Viper8014

Original Post

Freeze and not Responding

★★ Apprentice

Hello ...so i've been playing this game for a very long time now that's why i'm sure this problem is not my pc problem at all ...so the problem is from time to time (like 60% of the time) the game just freeze and not respond and i have to close and open it ...it sometimes freeze like that in the legends select screen or mid game ...now i've been told that the game is not supported on AMD phenom at all but i dont have an AMD phenom ...i have AMD A6 7400k ...and before anyone comment and say this is not the minimum ...yea i know but i've been playing this game without this problem on a very good 50-60 fps Since the release of it ...it started to happen right after season on got released so plz help

Message 1 of 10 (571 Views)

Re: Freeze and not Responding

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, happened after the update.

Updated my drivers and repaired the game with no help.

Message 2 of 10 (538 Views)

★★ Apprentice

and they keep ignoring it ...like ..its not my network ..its not my pc ...then what????

Message 3 of 10 (533 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Viper8014 think it's not about your AMD. I have a i5 7600k and nvidia 1070 ti... so that should be enough... had not many but 3 or 4 freezes this week. Think the dev team is aware of this and is working on fixing it. A commend from them like "We are on it" would be nice anyway.
Message 4 of 10 (526 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Krytschek that's what makes me calm ....cuz im sure i was working before ...like i have 550+ hours played on it ..of course i didn't crash in all of them ..so that means it was working ..idk what's wrong with it
Message 5 of 10 (506 Views)

★★ Apprentice

of course they ignored this topic too

Message 6 of 10 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Viper8014 My PC is on the low end too, and I got good matches, but this update totally tanked it.
Message 7 of 10 (461 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Midnight9746 well its tanked for me from a long time not only this update
Message 8 of 10 (442 Views)

Community Manager

@Viper8014 

That AMD A6 7400K processor is showing up as a dual-core processor. From the minimum system requirements, the AMD FX-4350 quad-core is floor to play the game. While you may have been able to previously play, with game updates added to the game over time we cannot guarantee you won't run into any technical issues nor be able to launch the game.

Apex Legends PC System Requirements

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (291 Views)

★★ Apprentice

that's very helpful...

Message 10 of 10 (283 Views)