Re: Freeze after title screen looping sound on xbox one x.

by Shakkan69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Freeze after title screen looping sound on xbox one x.

★★★★ Novice

Hi.

Im unable to play Apex Legends on xbox one X. After season 7 update I start the game, press A to begin, it starts loading then it freezes with a looping sound. Then it goes back to the dashboard.

I already did the power cycle and clear mac address. No Sucess. It Still freezes and go back to dashboard on season 7. How should i proceed?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 10 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Can you try another gamertag on the Xbox and see if the same issue is happening. @Shakkan69  

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (327 Views)

All Replies

XBOX ONE X - APEX LEGENDS freezing with looping sounds

★★★★ Novice

Hi.

I have a XBOX one X and Im unable to play APEX LEGENDS since season 5 since it starts and when I press A and its starts loading, it generates a looping sound, freezes then it goes to the dashboard. The new season generates THE SAME error and Im unable to play it. I tried to clear cache, DNS and reinstall with no success at all. What should I do to fix it and play? Please help me as I searched online here and I couldnt find anything.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 10 (477 Views)

Re: XBOX ONE X - APEX LEGENDS freezing with looping sounds

EA DICE Team

Hey @Shakkan69  could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 3 of 10 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Shakkan69

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console
Select Reset and Keep my Games & Apps.

Select Profile & System > Settings > General > Power mode & startup > Power mode > Select Energy-saving

Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Console info > Disable optional data collection

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
My games & apps > Apex Legends > press more options > Manage game & add-ons > Saved data > Reserved space > Clear Reserved space
This might fix any corrupted data.
In-game brightness might reset.

Another thing you could try is if you play on external hard drive then move the game to internal hard drive.

Message 4 of 10 (425 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SpyrosFPS Hi. Thanks for the reply. Still the same problem. Im unable to play. I tried them all. Anything else I can do to play it?
Message 5 of 10 (406 Views)

Re: XBOX ONE X - APEX LEGENDS freezing with looping sounds

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Hi. Thanks for the reply. Im still unable to start it with the same error after power cycle. Anything else I can do to play it?
Message 6 of 10 (404 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Shakkan69
Have you tried to play other games? Do you still freeze?
Message 7 of 10 (392 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SpyrosFPS Yes I play warzone, mk11 and some indies everyday with no problems at all. Thanks
Message 8 of 10 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Shakkan69 I tried to play before it installed completeley and it still freezes. Please help me. Thanks
Message 9 of 10 (357 Views)

EA DICE Team

Can you try another gamertag on the Xbox and see if the same issue is happening. @Shakkan69  

/Atic 

Message 10 of 10 (328 Views)