Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Freeplay servers crashing

by EqualizerAMP

Original Post

Freeplay servers crashing

★★★★ Novice

The heck is wrong with the servers people it’s the 5th time that I enter a freeplay session and after playing for 10 to 15 min it kicks me out and a pop up come and it’s a “ severs shut down” does any one else having this problem ?! 

Message 1 of 4 (148 Views)

Re: Freeplay servers crashing

Community Manager

Hey @EqualizerAMP 

Could you please check if the server shutdown message still appears that often after yesterday's server maintenance?

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It does,two times today on xbox one

Message 3 of 4 (104 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ember Epic stone coffer getting low.  Threw together a Ceptor so to farm quickly.  The Doms got in the way, she quickly decimated them all (wut the heck did I put on this gurl).  Man was I having fun just freewheeling and harvesting.  Oh, a World Event.  She clears it with ease.  Popped the chest and out comes a legendary!  I so happy.  Gut says to me, "Foo don't take a chance, log to Tarsis now and get to keep your Legendary!"  I says, "what can go wrong.. just a few more minutes.  Lemme zip over here and see what these other guys are doin."  Hit waterfall one to cool the jets."  Oh, waterfall two lets cool off...BING!!!  SEARCHING FOR SERVER!!!!  O.O WUT DA!!!!  This isn't happening.. nOOOOOO.  ok ok relax, it'll reconnect........

Ever have or see someone's vehicle get repo'd?  Anthem repo'd my Lego!!!   NOTHING NEW and BRIGHT YELLOW IN THE VAULT, NOR THE FORGE BW.  Please TAKE DOWN THE FALSE HOPE MESSAGE TO CHECK THEM. IT IS A LIE You're kicking me in the gut twice by telling me such.

Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help