Free throw line freeze

by bladecutter96

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Free throw line freeze

★★★ Newbie

Every time a teammate of mine or I get to the free throw line and I hit pause , the game automatically freezes. It’s happened in the third and fourth quarter multiple times and I cannot finish my game out because you have to restart it once you exit the app. Specially the league mode. Sometimes I don’t even pause and it occurs and this is awfully annoying. This never happened pre update so please fix this .

Message 1 of 4 (1,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Free throw line freeze

Community Manager

@bladecutter96 

Thanks for getting back! Let us know if these steps below help.

Heads up! If you have the game installed on an external hard drive, make sure there aren't files on both the internal and external drive. That can cause some weird performance issues. If you have files on both, please reinstall.

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,567 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bladecutter96 

Is this for NBA Live 19 on console or NBA Live Mobile?

If it's mobile, we have some troubleshooting steps below that help fix app crashes/freezes. If you linked up your game progress to Facebook, Google, or your Apple account you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing any progress. 

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry NBA live 19 console
Message 3 of 4 (1,585 Views)

Community Manager

@bladecutter96 

Thanks for getting back! Let us know if these steps below help.

Heads up! If you have the game installed on an external hard drive, make sure there aren't files on both the internal and external drive. That can cause some weird performance issues. If you have files on both, please reinstall.

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,568 Views)