Frankfurt 1 this server all the time disconnected, WHY ?

by Roxellcz

Original Post

Frankfurt 1 this server all the time disconnected, WHY ?

★★★ Newbie

Please can u help me ? We have a problem with my friend, every time we join to this server, it won't kick us within two minutes - Disconnected.

Thank you for help

Message 1 of 7 (2,198 Views)

Re: Frankfurt 1 this server all the time disconnected, WHY ?

★★ Guide
@Roxellcz It's happening to alot of people including me with lots of other servers too. My advice is play something else till it's addressed and fixed, doubt it will be sorted today.
Message 2 of 7 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Novice
@VoKks9 It happened to me 12 times today, and i was playing ranked sadly. so is it from the server or is it my pc`?
Message 3 of 7 (2,144 Views)

As in my experience Frankfurt 1 is the worst server. I usually go with Belgium 1 or Frankfurt 2.

Message 4 of 7 (2,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@NervousAndPotato I had same problem on Frankfurt 2 and Amsterdam today.
Message 5 of 7 (2,121 Views)

★★ Guide
@HanzoTheRealYT Servers by the looks of it, alot of people have been reporting issues on sites like DownDetector. You can test your internet connection and rule out if it's a problem on your end if you feel like you need to make sure. Apex is the only online game I play where I start questioning my connection is bad, or my PC isn't good enough. Truth is, It's always on their end every time for me.
Message 6 of 7 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem still persists for the third day... I don't know what to do about it.

Does anyone know about it, doing it ??

Message 7 of 7 (2,014 Views)