Franchise mode crashing

by EA_Aidan

Original Post

Re: When are you going to fix Franchise mode crashing?

★★★ Novice

I honestly believe it's because you're beating a scripted game. Majority of my crashed come when I'm about to score a game leading/winning touchdown. 

Message 21 of 42 (1,089 Views)

Re: Franchise mode crashing

★★★ Novice

I don't get how these problems occur when you've done nothing but make the same game for almost 20 years. Lol

Message 22 of 42 (1,116 Views)

Madden (player franchise) freezing/loud buzzing noise every game

★★★ Newbie
Every game I play with my franchise (player qb) it freezes and makes a loud buzzing sound. Every game. This never happened until the update a couple days ago. Anyway around this? Why does the madden experience keep getting worse in the world of technology we live in? Please help.
Message 23 of 42 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you not in preseason how you get around it cux this error code keeps blocking me??
Message 24 of 42 (1,101 Views)

Madden is crashing due to new update xbox one

★★★ Newbie
When playing my franchise offline, everytime I try to edit my player just to change his position it freezes/crashes on me.......its only done this since I updated the game over the weekend. 10/10/17
Message 25 of 42 (1,071 Views)

Madden 18 freezing

★★★ Newbie
The most recent update and patch completely ruined Madden for me. Every time I try to play it freezes. I am told that the most recent update was to help get rid of this problem, but it only gave me the problem. I had no previous issues with this until now.
Message 26 of 42 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Identical thing is happening to me...started when I downloaded the patch. Can EA respond with a fix? People spent a lot of money on this game...

Message 27 of 42 (1,085 Views)

Re: MADDEN 18 FREEZING

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue.
Message 28 of 42 (1,425 Views)

Re: Madden 18 freezing in middle of game

★★★★ Novice

Hi! You can try these,

1. Set your TV screen to game mode

2. Go in-game > customize > share and manage files > load and delete files to bring up the game's file list.

3. Delete the files under Profile and Roster 

PS: Deleting these files under franchise will delete local save files, make sure that you delete the correct files

4. Load the game again. 

5. Enjoy

If you think this is helpful, please feel free to give some exp. Standard smile 

Message 29 of 42 (1,110 Views)

Re: MADDEN 18 FREEZING

★★ Novice
Update ruined my experience. I didn't have one problem until update now can't complete 1 quarter without it freezing
Message 30 of 42 (1,372 Views)