by ImSureItsNexus

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends in game FPS drop

★★★★★ Novice

@Zeelmaekers thanks, man. this way helped me with FPS issues

Message 21 of 75 (7,093 Views)

★★ Novice

So I had used revo uninstaller already to rip out apex and orgin, along with their associated files, and all their registry keys. I reinstalled and still had the issue, so I had no faith in this fix from @Zeelmaekers, buttt, I just played 4-5 games after following the steps and I have actually been pretty smooth each game. A+ so far, thank you very much!

Message 22 of 75 (7,056 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately this did not solve my issue. I followed these steps as well as many others, but this recent update seems to have caused a lot of issues.
I normally average about 75+ FPS with settings on high+. Since the update and the stuttering issue happened, I've tried lowering settings but it's no use.
This fix seemed promising, as others have had luck with it, but unfortunately it did nothing to solve my problem. It's really disappointing.

CPU: AMD FX8350
GPU: GTX 1080
RAM: 12 GB

Message 23 of 75 (7,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Zeelmaekers Thanks man! Thats solved my problem so far! I can play again just like before!

Message 24 of 75 (6,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This do not worked for me. I have a I7-8700k with a RTX 2080. The FPS drops continued after I have done that. My frames keeps going from 100+ to 70ish fluctuating and stuttering my whole game. It is impossible to play like that.

Message 25 of 75 (6,928 Views)

Message 26 of 75 (6,899 Views)

★★★★ Novice

did anyone  fix yet?

Message 27 of 75 (6,801 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sadly the issue is back. The trick with deleting EAC files and repairing the game didn't work this time for me (helped instantly previous time ~2 weeks ago). It's easy to spot the issue because loading screen takes much longer to switch to character selection.

Message 28 of 75 (6,726 Views)

★★★ Novice

Didnt work for me Frown

I tried so many things now, nothing works.

Re-Installing, low video settings, repairing game and easy anti cheat, turning off origin ingame ...

I only have around 30-40 fps

GTX1070 / Ryzen 5 2600

GPU and CPU only around 30 - 50 % load during the game.

Data Center 15 ms 0% packet loss. I also tried other servers, still low frames.

It worked before much better, I hope this will be fixed soon.

Message 29 of 75 (6,714 Views)

@Sil3nCx0r maybe u starts with Intel HD graphics not gtx1070.
Message 30 of 75 (6,707 Views)