Re: Framerate Stuttering every game and so is everyone else (EA we need a respon

by BeerfootNomad

Original Post

Framerate Stuttering every game and so is everyone else (EA we need a response)

★★★ Newbie

I have really bad frametime stutter issues in this game that make no sense, they seem random, but there are hundreds of them a minute, so large stutters, some small.

You can look at an object and move side to side and in the space of 30 seconds there are loads of stutters. It should be amooth like other games.

I think maybe it has something to do with Haswell Cpu's, I see lots of other people that can't play either.

Crashes are bad but this affects EVERY game.

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

Re: Framerate Stuttering every game and so is everyone else (EA we need a respon

★ Pro
I havent seen any battle royale or fps shooter that has online multiplayer without stutterng of some sorts..
Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really bad though, lots of people have it perfectly smooth

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have also had this issue.

I just saw an old titanfall 2 thread about this issue saying the game had a problem with 1000hz polling rates on mice. Try turn this down to 500hz and tell me how you get on. I am not at home so can't try myself. 

Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)