Frame rate issues on series x

by PaulReubens

Original Post

Frame rate issues on series x

★★★★★ Apprentice

There are moments of choppiness/studdering. Primarily after faceoffs. 21 was smooth, so this should def not be an issue especially on a series x. 

Message 1 of 5 (495 Views)

Re: Frame rate issues on series x

Community Manager

Hi there, @PaulReubens.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (478 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think the whole Frostbite engine is messed up. Booth Fifa and NHL is terrible regarding performance and not good-looking enough to get away with it.

Who gave them a go for release? Embarrasing. Luckilly for me I got 10 hour trial on booth so wont buy. 

Series S if it matter.

Message 3 of 5 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We love what the engine brings. So far at least. But there’s def a frame rate issue at times. Been reported on Reddit also, and 21 runs fine for us, and this issue has been seen on both mine, and my buddies tv. 

Message 4 of 5 (463 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i have the same issue on PS5 version plus one more:
the framerate drops heavily when 2 smoke puffs are coming from above on the center of SAP center arena after scoring a goal.

Message 5 of 5 (378 Views)