Fps drops every 10 secs+mid fight

by redkrayolaa

Original Post

Fps drops every 10 secs+mid fight

★ Novice

Hello,

Ever since the new season patch my fps has been dropping randomly or during fights. Before the patch i always had constant 60 fps with no drops but for some reason every new patch they always tend to introduce this problem. I think i have tried literally everything to fix it and it seems weird to me that this is happening since they said the new patch contained performance fixes. Should i just wait 2 or 3 weeks till the problem fixes itself magically like it always does or am i missing something here? 

Message 1 of 5 (418 Views)

Re: Fps drops every 10 secs+mid fight

Community Manager

Hey @redkrayolaa

What sort of troubleshooting have you been able to try since this started happening? Would you also be able to grab a DxDiag and share it here as well? For more info on how you can pull one up check out the EA Help website

Once you have the file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (370 Views)

★ Novice

Hey @EA_Kent , thank you very much for your answer. It seems that the problem fixed itself because i am not getting frame drops anymore. I think the cause of it might've been a server related issue. I have attached my dxdiag copy just in case.  

Message 3 of 5 (345 Views)

★★★★ Guide

it will come and go

get ready for it to happen again

Message 4 of 5 (336 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @redkrayolaa

Thanks for following up to let me know! I'm glad to hear it's working better for you now. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (299 Views)