Re: Found the Reason why crashes occurs

by Han9M4n

Original Post

Found the Reason why crashes occurs

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So after trying everything thing there is to try and even more with all this KEYS i changed and the stuff i deleted from my PC cus i tought its somehow connected to that WITH overlays of softwares or without them and nothing helped, after all that i tought maybe ill go play on my brother PC wich he said he didn't had any problems when i logged in to MY account in his PC i was shocked cus the none fixable crashes started to happend there too, and then i tought,"wait a second no way that the ORIGIN/EA accounts are responsiable to this" and then guess what it is, cus i then logged with him account on MY PC and its worked smote as baby skin no crashes no "origin just did an update and you need to restart just so you can see the same msg over and over again"

SHORT LONG STORY i pretty sure its connected to the accounts somehow i dont know, but it is cus its a fact that THE ONLY FIX THAT WORKED FOR ME IS USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT THAT DIDN'T had problem

so whoever have an issues with those crashes try open new account or use someone you know account that dosn't encounter the problem and check if its works for you, if it is please respond so ppl will know atleast to try it

EDITED: WELL it helped again for the first few hours (somehow switching accounts fixing crashes for several hours) now its not anymore, another thing i noticed though is everytime when my crashes starting the first thing happening, is when i launch the game on the screen where you should have the "press the mouse to connect" the game tells me i need to update origin cus theres an update, and everytime when i apply one of the fixes out there (wich i did allready one million times) and it fixes it temporarly, this msg is not showing up...
anyway not fixed it yet so here we go back to scrambling around fixes till they fix this major problem

Message 1 of 15 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

How long did you test that ? How often were you crashing ? Could you test for 4-5 hours straight ?

I don't want to let go my 41 level account if that is the case. Anyone else tried this ?

Edit: How is it even possible that our Origin accounts crash the game and give us a bad_module_info error on Windows ? Doesn't make any sense to me. I think you just got lucky my dude

Message 2 of 15 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Look i was having crashes since day one, everytime each fix helped alittle bit, one time few fixes helped for several hours and then it didn't helped anymore, i litterly tryd everything out there to try, pretty sure, that switching account was the easiest and fastest fix that helped me, i mean just try it create new account and give it a try if it is the problem then we on something and its important for them (developers) to know, i dont want to give up on my account lvl 70 either,i played this game WITH all the crashes as much as i could, cus well i freaking love it...
P.S it worked for me fluatly without any problem for an hour and a half or 2 but had to leave cus its getting late need to catch some sleep

Message 3 of 15 (462 Views)

★ Guide
Well that is interesting. Try to see what happens after tonight, if you can switch between them for a few hours each
Message 4 of 15 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If im going back to my account its giving me problems and crashes strait away and when i switch to the new account its not giving me anything

Message 5 of 15 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
just try a friend account who dont have crashes, or create a new account and check its like 1min if it is, its important to know so they will fix that as fast as possiable cus i want to play my account not a new one
Message 6 of 15 (442 Views)

★ Guide

Gonna test this tomorrow. I was crashing every game 2-3 days ago. Now its too randomized. I might crash my first game or i could play 10 games in a row so it will take time for me to really say if it works. That's why i don't want to put hours into another account.

Message 7 of 15 (433 Views)

★ Apprentice

I cant see how your account causes an error on your PC. It doesn't make sense. Everyone on PC that is crashing is getting the same error in there event log and it has nothing to do with an account. It wouldn't even show up in the event log if it was something like an account issue.

Ive also researched the error and Its a problem between the graphics driver and the game. One of the game files is corrupt and that is what is causing the game to crash, not your account.

Message 8 of 15 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing happend to me with the crashes its was so random sometimes everygame sometimes 10 games without, for now that worked for me offcourse ill update if its gone,

Message 9 of 15 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ya me too i dont get how account is connected to it all i know its works for me, its origin its surprised me all the time with weird stuff
Message 10 of 15 (407 Views)