Rif.: Found a solution for my problems with delay and slow gameplay (PC)

by rene03041

Original Post

Found a solution for my problems with delay and slow gameplay (PC)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Setting a static DNS has helped me a lot!

Choosed "Cloudflare" and set the DNS to 1.1.1.1!My whole Network was much faster after doing this!Gameplay in FUT felt much better after that too!Even in Squad Battles!

Division Rivals also was ok!So give it a try!

Hope I can help you with your problems!

You find tutorials how to do this on the net!

Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@rene03041 Thank you for sharing your experience! I have to note that, as EA connection tool confirms that our connections are good with no packet loss or jitter problems, it's impossible for us to solve the problem by changing dns or other things in our connections. If they are good they are good, nothing to change.
So two options: or your connection was not good and now it's good (but in this case you should be able to see a difference in the game history of the EA connection tool); or it's just a coincidence and you will have problems again in some days/weeks.
It's crazy to say that our connection is both good and to change.
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

★ Guide
@lillibullero Sure that is a little bit crazy!
My Connection was good too! (Said the Connection tool!😆)But game feels unresponsive and slow!Ookla Speedtest said connection is good too!But since i changed DNS,it reaches it's peak for Up and Download much faster when doing a speedtest!Ping is also a little bit better!I know it's not a solution for everyone,but i think it can be a solution for some of you having these Problems!
I also hope it last's longer as the next update,but who knows,it's FIFA!😆
Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help