Force redirects to deplyment screen

by Zdechlak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Force redirects to deplyment screen

★ Guide

After You join a game and match did not start yet, when You go to any customisation menu (change wepon specialization, change character look, change weapon custiomisation) the game randomly bring you back to map screen. It is very iritating and prevent You from change anything before the game.

Occured every time I played on PS4.

Message 1 of 2 (306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Force redirects to deplyment screen

@Zdechlak wrote:

After You join a game and match did not start yet, when You go to any customisation menu (change wepon specialization, change character look, change weapon custiomisation) the game randomly bring you back to map screen. It is very iritating and prevent You from change anything before the game.

It certainly is a very frustrating occurrence.  The studio is aware of it but we don't have any timeline on a potential fix from them nor do we have any user level workarounds for this issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)

All Replies

Re: Force redirects to deplyment screen

@Zdechlak wrote:

It certainly is a very frustrating occurrence.  The studio is aware of it but we don't have any timeline on a potential fix from them nor do we have any user level workarounds for this issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)