“For the Time Extend Crew” trophy not unlocking

by MyCoool57

Original Post

Accepted Solution

“For the Time Extend Crew” trophy not unlocking

★★★ Novice

Hi guys, 

Progression bug is resolved and all career items are correctly tracking progression, however the trophy “For the Time Extend Crew!” has not unlocked for me. This is meant to unlock after completing every launch Elimination event in career.

I have gone through all categories (including Story incase that counts) and can confirm all elimination event objectives are complete. Looking up online others may have had this bug early on in the games life cycle.

Please advise as I want this platinum!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 14 (2,225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: “For the Time Extend Crew” trophy not unlocking

EA Codemasters Team

Hey folks, 

I'd like to thank @goemon13th for sending over their save game folder. This has resulted in the dev team finding the issue which will be rectified across all platforms alongside the launch of DLC 4. 

If there are any other achievements you're having problems unlocking, please let me know!

View in thread

Message 10 of 14 (1,978 Views)

All Replies

EA Codemasters Team
Hey @MyCoool57 Can you try completing one of the events again and seeing what happens?
Message 2 of 14 (2,181 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey yeah tried this and nothing 

Message 3 of 14 (2,164 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@MyCoool57 Thanks! Will get back to you soon
Message 4 of 14 (2,163 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

"Time Extend!" achievement has not unlocked for me (23/27).

Thanks.

Message 5 of 14 (2,125 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@goemon13th Hey! Can you try completing a couple events in 'Offline' mode rather than 'Online' (this can be toggled in the GRID Legends main menu) and see if your progression moves at all?

Failing that, it would be great to get your save files. You can find them in Program files (x86)>Steam>userdata. If you share with me the entirety of the 137710 folder in a direct message, that should do it. Let me know if you need help!
Message 6 of 14 (2,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have the same problem despite playing with privacy session offline.

I checked all the events and it doesn' t give me the trophy' it would be a pity, because i only need this to get the platinum, can you help me?

I'm on ps5

Message 7 of 14 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One more thing, with the new ravenwest update, 3 new events have popped up in the beginner level of the career, (grid challenges) one of them called "sponsor wolf industries"

And it is an elimination event but it is not possible to unlock it, this could be the problem?

Message 8 of 14 (2,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

I've tried completing a couple of events in "Offline" mode instead of "Online" and see the progress doesn't move.

I wrote the links of my GRID Legends save data in the direct message, so that you can examine the achievement "Time Extend!" not unlockable for me.

thanks.

Message 9 of 14 (2,054 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

Hey folks, 

I'd like to thank @goemon13th for sending over their save game folder. This has resulted in the dev team finding the issue which will be rectified across all platforms alongside the launch of DLC 4. 

If there are any other achievements you're having problems unlocking, please let me know!

Message 10 of 14 (1,979 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help