Re: Flickering crystals after IOS 13

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Flickering crystals after IOS 13

★★ Novice

After IOS 13 load, the Tiberium crystals and sometimes the troop pads flicker.  This happens on my iPad Pro, 12in-256G and my iPhone XR -128G.  I’ve tried various screen settings and 2 different routers and nothing has changed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

STUBBY

Message 1 of 10 (2,730 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @dc622c97758f3c70 thanks for reaching out! This has already been flagged to the team. Thanks again! Standard smile

Message 2 of 10 (2,649 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The iOS problem has been there for weeks, if not a whole month, little has been done, hence there are those suspect the game is about to be abandoned.

Message 3 of 10 (2,638 Views)

Months. It’s been reported months ago when IOS13 was in Beta.
Message 4 of 10 (2,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on my iPad Pro and XR. It’s been like that for months and still no fix. It’s obnoxious enough that I quit playing completely and retired from Terminus, and I was Tib League.

Message 5 of 10 (2,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Likewise, makes it a pain to play

Message 6 of 10 (2,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happens on my iPad Mini 5 (A12) and does not happen on my iPad Pro 12.9" 2nd gen (A10X). Does not happen on my kids A9 and A9X iPads, or my daughter's A11 iPhone 8, but does happen on an A12 iPhone XS, so it seems to be a combination of A12 + IOS 13 + C&C Rivals. Any other helpful info I can provide?

Message 7 of 10 (2,192 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When is this flickering issue going to be fixed?

Message 8 of 10 (1,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This problem has been almost a year, there still isn't a patch to fix it, is EA already abandon this game?
com'on it's one of the best mobile rival game.

Message 9 of 10 (1,665 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@JKvision007 wrote:

This problem has been almost a year, there still isn't a patch to fix it, is EA already abandon this game?

What we know for sure is that no new content is being developed for this game. And apparently, no bugfixes either. What still does happen is balance patches.

Message 10 of 10 (1,642 Views)