Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fleet battles vs AI bug

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Fleet battles vs AI bug

★★★ Newbie

I start a game of fleet battles vs AI and the enemy just doesn't spawn any AI? so when all my guys go and basically kill themselves and lose all the momentum, it gives the AI a turn to attack my ships they but since they don't have any starfighters( or their fighters just stay back by the flagship...) I cannot gain any momentum making it impossible to attack the capital ships!! EA please help, This is literally happening in about half of my games, so I'm forced to quit out.

Message 1 of 3 (102 Views)

Champion

sounds like a (interesting) bug, which is a different section of the forum...

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.
If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand.
Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @j-baird1 Can you do a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-squadrons-bug-reports-en

Helps us to track the issue. 

Thanks!

/Atic
Atic.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 3 (34 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help