Fleet battles issue

by bampac29

Original Post

Fleet battles issue

★★★ Newbie

Hello anyone else having the following issues?
When it comes to Fleet battles level 5-E 4 weeks no matter what combination of ships I use that are absolutely maxed out even with their abilities or what you should I use to take the lead I don't remotely come close to even beating this no matter if I manually play it or auto play it. It seems I'm not the only one that's having this issue. I've talked to many players and almost everyone in my guild and even the guild leader has said that many of them are experiencing the same issue especially for being so maxed out and having such very high fleet power. What's even more disappointing is as you will notice on my account after spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars to upgrade my ships and abilities that has still not even come close to helping as I still cannot get past this level but if you noticed every other level in level 5 I've had no concern or issue beating up to this point. Many players have said that they have received an update on the game that allowed them to get past this level and yet somehow I have not received this update. When will this be fixed as it is getting to the point where I do not want to spend any more money on this game and it is so annoying to the point since I cannot get past this...what's the point? Here is my user # 675-165-878 bampac.

Message 1 of 2 (495 Views)

Re: Fleet battles issue

★★★ Newbie

The opposing capital ship executrix gets 2 turns before my gear 12 Vader with 6 dot speed mods and fully maxed tie advanced gets one turn.

Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)