Fleet Battles are'nt showing up on my phone.

by Hippipimp

Original Post

Highlighted

Fleet Battles are'nt showing up on my phone.

★★★ Newbie

Doe's anyone no what's going on with my fleet battles not showing on my phone. I have not been able to complete my daily challenges for over 3 days.

Message 1 of 3 (642 Views)

Re: Fleet Battles are'nt showing up on my phone.

★★★ Newbie
Same here, ever since last Friday I haven't been able to access Fleet Battles or search for any gear that is also available in Fleet Battle. Pretty frustrating but hopefully a fix is near!
Message 2 of 3 (629 Views)

Re: Fleet Battles are'nt showing up on my phone.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Hippipimp and @Caribouofchaos, can you try to troubleshoot the issue with the steps outlined in the  "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Basic Troubleshooting Guide" please.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)