March - last edited April
Hey Madden community,
Some of our Franchise players have recently ran into an issue where they are unable to advance their week. Our studio team are trying to reproduce this & need your help to get to the root cause of this issue. With that in mind, if you are running this issue please provide us with the following information:
Which year your Franchise is in (Ex: Year 1, Year 2, etc):
Which week in the season are they not able to advance from (Ex: Stuck in Week 16):
Thanks, we really appreciate your patience and cooperation on this,
Solved! Go to Solution.
April - last edited April
We recently deployed an update with a fix for this issue and multiple players have confirmed that they are now able to advance weeks in Franchise. Please double check that your game is up to date and try to advance weeks again.
Thanks for all of the information you've provided us to get to the bottom of this and for your patience while we worked on this. If you are still running into this problem please update this thread with any information you think may be pertinent.
Im sorry I left off the info asked for
Platform: Xbox one x
league name: MRCPHOENIX2U_2
week not able to advance from: week 2
League Name: Guickham
Gamertag/PSN ID: Guiiiitou
Which year your Franchise is in 2023
Which week in the season are they not able to advance from : stuck after Week 2 a few weeks ago, tried to play again yesterday and was able to do my game of Week 2 again and advance but no "game" or "next week" button in Week 3
Platform: Xbox 1
League Name: 7th Floor Crew
Gamertag/PSN ID: I A1WAYS 1OSE
Which year your Franchise is in (Ex: Year 1, Year 2, etc): 2038
Which week in the season are they not able to advance from (Ex: Stuck in Week 16): Week 3
Thank you all for providing the information above, we are working with our QA team to reproduce this on their end and they need your help once again to move forward in this investigation. With that in mind can you answer the following questions for us:
1. What was going on in the League before the issue happened? (Trades, etc.)
2. Did everyone play their game for that week?
3. Have any players left or joined the League at all?
Thanks for your cooperation & patience on this.
Just some background on my league: There are only 3 of us in the league, we started the franchise as coaches with the real-life rosters during the playoffs, but we later switched to owners to relocate our teams(We have also had one of the owners in autopilot for about a season and a half). The season before this happened I started the relocation process again. We had also used multiple different custom draft classes over the years. We have also played most of our games throughout the franchise, most using the moments.
1. My franchise had been relocated coming into the season.
2. Two of our owners had played their games, the third still being on autopilot
3. No one had joined or left after I invited them initially
1. Played my game, did training and scout. No trade or relocation. Simulation from Week 2 to Week 3 was insanely long,could not be completed since i had to power out my PC and leave my house. Tried to do a trade in my Week 3 and it worked.
2. Everyone played his game for that week, i'm alone in this league
3. Always been a solo league