Fix your game and servers before everyone leaves this game

by johnmiceter

Original Post

Fix your game and servers before everyone leaves this game

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Non stop errors on the ps4 and servers crashing its not funny. Tried to play last night with a squad of 3, probably played 20 games and about 14 of them the games wouldnt even start with 3 of us in the game (at least one of us would get kicked before the game started) 4 other games the servers just froze while we were in it and kicked everyone out and got to play 2 full games.

And also you dont seem to be bothered about fixing problems with your game. Stats still arent working and numerous other problems.

The devs need to play their own game or actually listen to their fans. Thats why Fortnite became so popular. They fixed problems in their game so fast and listened to the community.

As much as i like this game i can see it dying because of the devs lack of urgency to fix things in this game.

Message 1 of 13 (520 Views)

Re: Fix your game and servers before everyone leaves this game

★★★★ Guide

Yes I agree to everything you said. They could even put the game back to the way it was in April or May it had a lot less problems. I have completely stopped playing, I only visit here to see if they have fixed the network issues. This was my favorite game now I'm just waiting for season 10 Fortnite.

Message 2 of 13 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 Indeed. Now I just play for dailies. I think they know all those problems but they're lazy and don't botter to fix it fast.
Message 3 of 13 (479 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Servers are * out all day....got 3..maybe 4 matches with my son in.....ALL DAY so far....this is BS....fix the damn game/servers and at least friggin tell us what the hell Code:Leaf f nnnn means.

And oh yea....one of your server farts shot my son an error and dropped 4350 Apex coins into his game account....got an DC/error...then was informed he has received 4350 Apex Coins...and they are sitting in his account...UNUSED...and will remain...UNUSED. His game name is AlphaRaptorTwo......GET those COINS out of his account NOW PLEASE.

But come on DEVS....fix the damn game.....you guys built something great....and are doing nothing to retain players with this crap.

I've spent real money In this game.....I have every right to complain.

Message 4 of 13 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep losing connection to the severs when ever I ready up or in the middle of the game and it only happens on Apex! All of my friends and I are really starting to debate about getting rid of the game because of it. Fix the servers before people start leaving!

Message 5 of 13 (462 Views)

★★ Guide

I wonder if this is only happening on PS4 or on all platforms ?

Message 6 of 13 (435 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@johnmiceter Its happened to me on both PC and ps4 I know xbox guys are having trouble to.
Message 7 of 13 (408 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Bakki87 I can't complete dailies because I get about 5 percent hit Registration. So to kill someone they have to be afk.
Message 8 of 13 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thats crap then if its happening on all platforms the devs just dont care, or if they do, they are very slow and should hire more people if they cant handle it.

Also, if yous want to make more money from your game, stop selling stupid gun skins and start selling more outfits and finishing moves..

No one i know is going to spend money on stupid gun skins. You really need different people in charge if you want this game to be successful.

Message 9 of 13 (401 Views)

★★★★ Guide

To me it seems like they are killing this game in EA fashion did a quick money grab then ignore everyone's problems. They know its not going to make billions so they drop it and move on to the next game.

Message 10 of 13 (393 Views)