Re: Fix your game. Fix the servers. I dont want to play while having packet loss

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Fix your game. Fix the servers. I dont want to play while having packet loss

★ Novice

Pls ty

Message 1 of 9 (361 Views)

Re: Fix your game. Fix the servers. I dont want to play while having packet loss

Community Manager
@Cyberpunk2077s13 Are you still seeing packet loss, if so which device are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (336 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah, server sucks!!!!
2 times now when i get knocked i where thrown far away, out in the gas/zone, as in FAR AWAY, across the map.
Server chrash, i get penalty and loose big RP

Message 3 of 9 (303 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium I am playing on pc.
It's obviously not every time but when it happens you can't do anything, right. I'm talking about rp. It's frustrating, you start a match with packet loss, and you know you will waste 30 minutes of your time plus RP.
I noticed this issue few months ago. Nothing changed. (Like I said it happens rarely but it's still frustrating)
Message 4 of 9 (302 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@Cyberpunk2077s13 To check do you get any error messages? Have you tried playing on a different server?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 9 (293 Views)

Community Manager
@PP_ReffuB Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 9 (292 Views)

★ Apprentice

PC

Message 7 of 9 (287 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium What do you mean do I get error messages. How can I get error message in Apex? If you are talking about that error that kick you out of menu, how could it be related to having packet loss on your servers?
Next thing, I did not try to play on different server. If there is an option to choose between eu or for example us, would it be again, helpful?
If you mean data center, ye I did switch it. It did not help.
Btw I got packet loss again. Im done playing apex for now. I wanted to grind its the end of season so yeah. I know no one cares. Just saying
Message 8 of 9 (282 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey @Cyberpunk2077s13 Can you try going through the steps here, to see if we are able to help with your issue?

Message 9 of 9 (256 Views)