by Sab_Brandi420

Original Post

Fix the damn game

★★★★★ Newbie

Game needs fixed like ASAP massive lag can’t even play it smh

Message 1 of 5 (241 Views)

Re: Fix the damn game

★ Novice

Lag needs fixed the crashing needs fixed middle of a match and boom home screen then hey your dead

Message 2 of 5 (191 Views)

EA DICE Team
@stretch606 @Sab_Brandi420 what platform are you on and is it network lagg or FPS lagg spikes?

/Atic
Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is only one solution and that is stop playing the game for a while. There have been multiple posts about this problem and ALOT of people have this problem, all EA says is that the consumer has to check THEIR internet on every post. They aint doing nothing about it, while they know damn well that its their servers that are lagging out. I guess they dont have enough people working to fix it due covid or something. Its making me so mad, as a day 1 player and a everyday apex player i cant play since a few days. Always lag and get the red speedometer in the top right corner 9 out of 10 games!

Message 4 of 5 (154 Views)

★ Novice

Xbox one as soon as I start to land it or in a gun fight or just trying to get away from the storm it kicks back to home screen. When it does that the game has to completely reload the game.  I shouldn't have to uninstall the game every time there is an update just to get it to work. 

Message 5 of 5 (133 Views)