Re: Fix battlefront 2

by terminalplex

Original Post

Fix battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie
EA, obviously everyone is having issues with claiming rewards and has been for months. I just bought the game couple weeks ago and having the Same problems. Either get on fixing it or send us our money back!
Message 1 of 7 (433 Views)

Hero

Hi @netwinkiesfan77 and welcome to Answers HQ.

I think you've misunderstood what this part of the forum is for. This place is where fellow gamers help each other with technical issues - it's not a place to send EA direct messages.

If you would like to report or "me too" a bug or issue there's a bug section for that and there you will have to provide some information about your issue, like you also would in here if your fellow gamers or others were to help you.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 7 (408 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi Carbonic welcome to reality where people aren't getting their issues resolved and the frustration is boiling over. The most basic aspect of unlocking progression in a multiplayer game is BROKEN and no one is getting replies of any sort of help, just condescending BS from people such as yourself who should follow the simple rule of "if you don't have anything useful to say, keep your mouth shut."

So until progression that has been completed is actually working properly, all that is left to do is flood these forums, letting EA/DICE know this is a serious freaking problem, and apparently creating as many freaking threads and replies is our only recourse. BTW, I hit the ME TOO problem on this because indeed I have had this exact same problem for many days now.
Message 3 of 7 (403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nope, i simply added on here to be among hopefully as many ppl as possible to let ypu know your games not working right. Bring that when i Google it it pops up in dozens of sites and forums to believe you need anymore information is ridiculous. Fix the problem
Message 4 of 7 (383 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ha! See obviously this guy sees the frustration of a multibillion doller game company taking our money, not giving us the product we bought, and not fixing it. Oh u dont work for EA other guy who had bs to say? Then shut up or add something to be a part of a solution
Message 5 of 7 (380 Views)

★★★★ Guide
It's clear he was expressing this isn't a great medium for your desired communication to the company. That's not what these were designed to be... There are some EA community managers that float around in here, but overall your message is just been seen by other frustrated gamers... Not EA. What you are doing is standing in front Walmart and yelling at Kelloggs. Go to Kelloggs if you are upset with your products for the most effect. Don't yell at the rest of us at Walmart upset at Kelloggs with you.
Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone!

This is a known issue and something we are investigating for the moment. Unfortunate I don't have a time frame when this will be fixed, hopefully soon!

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (322 Views)