by EZNA_EinarSim

Original Post

How to solve error code 40010000

★★★ Newbie

How to solve error code 40010000

Message 31 of 40 (1,201 Views)

Re: Fix 04001000 ERROR

Community Manager

@Volkowoy Thank you for the post and for the previous workaround. 

We are looking into reports of sync errors post-patch. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 32 of 40 (1,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Volkowoy@EA_BarryThe first time I had my garage wiped, I started over because I have no back up save file and I was only in rep23 with few cars. By then, I backed up the whole save folder every time I got off the game. The second time I had this problem, I already reached rep50 with 70-80 cars in my inventory and had 14 back up save files in a roll. I synced them back in order, and this method helped me restored my progress till the 11 back up files. I still lost a bunch of progress(the last 15 cars I bought by playing daytime race for a whole morning), but I thought it was fine because at least I got most of my stuff back and I was still full of passion to play this game. Yesterday before the patch drop, my inventory grew to exact 91 cars, and I had 22 back up save files. I thought I could finally start modding some of my owned cars before farming money for those half million's cars after days' of farming. And the desperate error came to me once again. I used the same method to restore my progress, but this time I can only sync till the 3rd backup file? I mean wtf was going on? If I could sync back most of my stuff, I thought the game was still playable because I loved it so much. But, only allowed me to sync till the 3rd one just way too off from my actual progress. This is so annoying because I was playing the boring daytime race for that little money over and over again these days trynna collect all the car before customize them. And I spent all my money to buy cars each time I farmed around 1.5millions.

This is disappointing that after so many days' of fixing and waiting, the problem became even worse. I think I'll just stop playing it for now since I felt my time and my effort put in this game was not respected by the devs. Heat is definitely the best nfs game in recent years, but all these kinds of issues are destroying it.

Message 33 of 40 (2,489 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Volkowoy i got the same problem 72hour of play rep 50
Message 34 of 40 (980 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

70 hours ...rep 50 just completed all the activities,collectables and all districts 100% and now my local save wont sync ...they better fix this soon ...love the game but im not goin 2 grind for everythin again. fix this EA  :D :D

Message 35 of 40 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_BarryWhat about all the stuff we lost? If we ain't getting them back I'm not going to grind another 80 hours to try to get them back. I got told that it's possible to roll back account data in cloud, so hopefully you guys aren't lying about it and will do something about this soon as possible.

Message 36 of 40 (864 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Alazannn wrote:

@EA_BarryWhat about all the stuff we lost? If we ain't getting them back I'm not going to grind another 80 hours to try to get them back. I got told in support that there's a possibility to get the save data rolled back on the server. I got told that it's possible to roll back account data in cloud, so hopefully you guys aren't lying about it and will do something about this soon as possible.

That's what I was told too, but it didn't happen and I ended up just earning it all again.

Message 37 of 40 (855 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 I'm not going to waste any more hours to this game if my stuff doesn't get rolled back. Thankfully I didn't waste the full 60€ on this garbage. I thought that NFS would be better than the earlier games, but still same crap, just different jar.
Message 38 of 40 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

all was fine until yesterday, while downloading COD MW (150GB) played SOLO mode in NFS 

and selled a P1 GTR i guess i did this also last time Maybe the cars is the error ? again have the same error.. 

/edit 

insert a backup from 2 days worked then joined solo, and closed game then insert again my newest "dead" savegame now working again 

Message 39 of 40 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This isn't really a fix. You basically have to delete your save file from PC and start all over again. Personally, after doing it 2x, I'm fine with just Solo mode if they seriously can't fix such simple issue. All they need to do is stop the cloud from forcing us to have last saved cloud save, and actually replace it with the new one we have on our system.
Message 40 of 40 (794 Views)